copyright 1955; "Produced by Technical Editorial Service, Reynolds Metals Company, Louisville 1, KY."; plastic comb binding; quite good condition with unmarked pages, except the number "10" on first page (see pic).
From first page -
In simple nontechnical language, this booklet tells you:
- WHO discovered aluminum, revealed its properties;
- WHAT aluminum is, explaining its characteristics;
- HOW it is made into the products we see all about us;
- WHY it is used more than any metal (except steel);
- WHERE it is being used today to enhance our lives in thousands of ways; and the many important possibilities being explored for the future when aluminum well be yet more useful. Its potentials are still a vast unknown